If your BULL W GLASS was purchased at one of our authorized Bull W Tech or iDigital Premier locations, chances are that installation has already been done for you. Hurray!
In case you bought it at a different location, from our online store or if this is a gift that you can’t wait to use or setup for loved one, don’t worry: the installation process is incredibly easy.
Step by step instructions
- Clean your device’s screen with the provided accessories in the package in the following order:
- Wet wipes for a thorough cleaning;
- Dry wipes to remove any remaining residues;
- Dust remover sticker to remove stubborn particles;
- Microfiber sheet for the finishing touch.
- Remove the film protecting the adhesive side of your BULL W GLASS;
- Carefully position your protective glass over the device’s display, making sure the cutouts are perfectly aligned as well;
- Once you are happy with the alignment, gently press the BULL W GLASS with your fingers from the center to the edges. You will notice the suction system taking place and moving towards the edges;
- Verify if the entire surface is covered. Air bubbles are rare, but if you happen to notice one, gently press on it towards the edges;
- If needed, remove the glass (partially or entirely) with the help of the reinstall labels (gently lift the edges and place the labels underneath, with the adhesive side facing the protective glass) and repeat steps 3, 4 and 5. Important: do not bend the glass as this might break it.
With every BULL W GLASS you purchase you get our Premium Replacement Lifetime Warranty. A big name for a great benefit!
If you purchased at one of our physical locations or from an authorized reseller, don’t forget to keep your receipts, as these might be requested upon warranty activation.
Stay in touch
We would love to know what you think about our products!
Visit us on Facebook and leave your rating. While you are at it, like our page and be the first to know about new products and great offers.